자유게시판

How I Turned My Failures Into Success

페이지 정보

작성자 Cheryle 댓글 0건 조회 9회 작성일 23-11-22 03:20

본문

What did this dream mean? I was not to know the full meaning for ten years. But initially I knew it felt like a powerful, life changing, momentous event. And indeed, it was. Not understanding this dream made me take my first dream interpretation class. I learned from the teacher, with confirmation from an old spiritualist minister, (they did not know each other) that the glowing man was the Ascended Master, Lord Sananda, who also had an incarnation as Jesus. The lions of gold atop the cover signified soul accomplishments. A golden teacher lion almost always means this in a "soul level" dream. How fitting that the record of our past lives is "covered" by our collective Souls' accomplishments! This book was the Akashic Records.

golden teacher People come and go as they want (in some sessions) and no one is judging -- except possibly you. The air outside is clean and clear and crisp. The golden teacher sun is rising and the mist moves over the cliffs and mountains casting shadows or playing with the forms and crags -- every moment a new scene--a new view. Life is happening! I have jumped in!

growkit golden teacher III. Not realizing that you can teach school-age almost like preschool-You can use some of the same drills, stations, and equipment that you use for your little ones, but you need to give your instructions in a different voice and tone. Be sure to use many of the same props you use in preschool to teach the older ones. For examples hand and foot prints when needed, bean bag between the ankles to keep their legs together for rolls, and a ball to bring their knees up while doing tuck jumps on the trampoline.

golden teacher growkit I. Not using progressions- You need to have a system where a sub can see what to teach the kids when you're not there, to keep for legal purposes, and to show the parents how much their kids are learning. And, if you teach more than a few classes, how in the world can you remember what each class needs to do?

golden teacher golden teacher Next the parents need to balance reality for their child. They need to have their children juggle one ball for sports, one for school, and one for family. When a child/athlete drops a ball, they need to be there to help them recover and get the ball aloft again. Those two tasks, providing and balancing, are the parent's most essential. Beyond that they need to sit back and observe, allow their child/athlete to do what they can, make decisions on their outcomes, wrestle with the results and unconditionally love them regardless of the win or loss.

Comparing is actually quite waste of time and energy, it only trigger more ego-based behavior and this will cause more problems. There are many reasons why the answers may not be the same. First of all, the accuracy depends on how clear is the channel i.e. the person (belief system, perception, judgment, etc). Furthermore, everyone may have connected to different sources, different High Self, different beings, and even at different levels of consciousness.

growkit golden teacher Even if you are unsure about the problems that your child is experiencing, or that they may go away on their own, it is always good to let the teacher know that you are concerned and that you are monitoring the situation. That way, when you need to talk to her about something she has a heads up and will be ready to work with you to solve the issue.

Hard-to-reach students will only be truly motivated by you when they, either consciously or sub consciously understand how they are going to benefit from what you are teaching them. What is in it for them?

golden teacher And now my eyes are closed and I slowly open them in Huxley (a wonderful large space) each of us dance and move uniquely in our own way. Gentle coaxing and suggestions from Cynthia. I am aware of my breath. Stomach relaxed.

golden teacher growkit It is more fun than kindergarten and more free than old fashioned rock concerts at the Greek Theatre in L.A. (In the nature of this play one might turn a leaf or a rock into a musical instrument and get a unique sound or one might wear costumes or make faces or pretend one is a rock star an athlete or a dancer or singer -- all is allowed).

IV. Making too many stations-confusing activity and instruction-One-on-one training is the key to true instruction. Don't get caught up using too many stations and thinking a lot of activity is the key to a good class. Turning out good gymnasts and your students having a good time are the keys to a good class.

golden teacher growkit But do it gently, your child may see the issue as his fault rather than the fault of the situation he is in. Try to get your child to open up and talk about what is worrying him, or what he does not like about his new class. Then remember the golden rule - well, one of them anyway - only believe half of what your child tells you about school. The second part of this rule is that teachers should only believe half of what your child tells them about you!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인