자유게시판

Adult Shoots is not Going to Be TFP

페이지 정보

작성자 Ramon 댓글 0건 조회 236회 작성일 23-11-24 14:33

본문

UkCuteGirl Lucy is a VIP member and enjoys all the extra features PurplePort has to offer.

Additional Information

- Full time Model
- Greater than 7 years experience
- I work for pay solely
- I can journey for shoots
See message reply fee [?]

Stats and sizes

- 37yr previous Female model
- Stats(in/UK) 36B-27-37
- UK gown measurement 10
- 168cm tall
- 57kg
- UK shoe dimension 5
- Green eyes
- Medium blonde hair
- Tanned skin
- White ethnicity

Shoots kinds

Adult, Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Bondage, Commercial, Erotic, Fashion, Fetish, Fitness, Glamour, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional, Sheer, Swimwear, Topless and Wedding

Calendar

External hyperlinks

Groups

Atmosphere PORTRAITS

Lists

People I'd Like to Work With

Collections

Inspiring Images
Pictures that inspire me

I'm not studying messages here as I'm not capturing a lot right now However I will probably be back quickly!!!

**** Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @UKCuteGirllucy2 or Fetlife @UkCuteGirl for extra examples of my work. I don't regularly upload to right here I'm afraid so my most present work is on social media :)

Tours -

Take a look at latest castings or message me for particulars. Be happy to get in contact if you would like me to arrange a tour near you and I'll see what i can do :)

Although I dwell proper within the south of England I journey around quite a lot and drive so if you're nervous I reside too far away drop me a message anyway as I could also be travelling near you in the future :)

I'm a confident, enjoyable and really dependable model to work with! I'm adventurous and intensely eager to please! I'm open to a number of things and fairly open minded so feel free to ask me something!

My favorite things to shoot are kinky fetish, anything wildly creative and art nudes.

Levels -

. I work as much as naked open legs with toys Inc fetish (to be mentioned earlier than booking).

. I occasionally shoot lady/woman but Do not shoot boy/woman.

To make issues simpler for both of us please try to embrace the following details when contacting me for a booking:

1- Include type and level of shoot

2- Clothing necessities

3- Suggested dates and occasions and duration of shoot required

4- Location

Minimum 2 hour Booking. I do TFP shoots Occasionally with skilled photographers who can supply something totally different, creative or one thing I am actually excited about! Adult shoots will not be TFP.

Should you beloved this post along with you would want to get details regarding chinesespanking i implore you to go to our own web site.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인