자유게시판

Then don't leave me.

페이지 정보

작성자 Sheppard 댓글 0건 조회 64회 작성일 23-02-24 09:51

본문

Ni Ge looked at him suspiciously. What are you afraid of? This is home. “……” It's at home that she's afraid. So Ni Ge didn't move much. But the meatballs made by Rong Yu are really delicious. Before she knew it, she ate half a plate. At the end of the meal, everything began to look double: ".." Rong Yu. Rong Yu's ear came out: "Here we are!" The little girl's cheeks were filled with peach blossoms. "Did you drug the meal?" “……” Rong Yu licked his lips and said, "Maybe it's because of that meatball." “……?” "It's fermented glutinous rice." “……???” Ni Ge is surprised: "I did not eat completely, how does it have no wine taste?!" Rong Yu did not immediately answer. He sat down, clasped her chin, and kissed her firmly. The tip of the tongue pried open her lips and teeth, drawing her heat. He was dressed in soft housecoats and had a familiar, reassuring smell. Ni Ge's brain was a little confused, and he couldn't help but raise his head and kiss him back. Stupid sheep. He let go of her slightly, sucked her lower lip, and smiled, "obviously the smell of wine is so obvious, really didn't eat it at all?" Ni Ge opened his eyes wide. His eyes were dark and blank, as if he didn't quite understand what he was saying. Ni Ni, I'm yours. Rong Yu looked down at her and put his hand on her waist. In such a place, the sky is high and the emperor is far away,heavy duty racking system, and no one will interrupt. Holding her like this, his moral burden is much lighter. "You can charge a little interest in advance." As he spoke, his fingers climbed up and fell on the collar, and the implication was very obvious. Slightly, the voice is low and hoarse to tempt: "It's very interesting here. Do you want to peel it off and have a look?" High-rise apartment, undisturbed. The light in the dining room is gentle, and there is silence all around. Ni Ge's thin arm was hooked around his neck and looked at him very seriously. His eyes were dark and bright like stars. After a while,Drive in racking system, she blinked: "You are Rong Yu." He nodded and repeated, "I am Rong Yu." Ni Ge held his face carefully for a long time, as if he finally recognized him. The corners of her mouth suddenly burst into a bright smile: "That's good." Rong Yu's brain exploded. A hundred crazy groundhogs filled his mind in an instant, and every one of them was crying. But, Rong Yu. The next second, she suddenly leaned over and lowered her voice mysteriously. "If you can't do it seven times a night, seven times a night tonight." “……?” "You remember." She pressed her index finger to his lips and, in a secret gesture, whispered earnestly, "You are not a man." Rong Yu: "… …?" As soon as Ni Ge finished, he was kissed by Rong Yu. ***. Unlike just now, he kissed so hard this time that all the aggressiveness was aroused, heavy duty warehouse rack ,Warehouse storage racks, and his breath was deep and heavy, as if to lick all her breath. He put his arms around her knees and picked her up. Sucking her lips as he murmured in a dumb voice. "Well.." His body is very hot, his eyes are dark, Ni Ge wants to push away, breathing gradually becomes difficult, muttering in a low voice, "you gently.." Her head was tingling, her back was soft, and she suddenly fell into the soft bedding. The bedroom was dimly lit, and he grabbed her wrist with one hand and pushed her down on the bed. He held her wrist in a commanding position, breathing rapidly and gnashing his teeth. "How dare you ask me to be gentle?" Ni Ge took a big breath and instinctively resisted, but he was firmly pressed and trapped under his body. He pressed her and the kiss gradually moved down. Chapter 70 love. When Ni Ge woke up, it was already three poles above the sun. The weather in Beicheng was still cloudy, with dark clouds pressing heavily in the air, not clearing up, but not raining. There was heating in the room, and with her eyes closed, she carefully stretched out a hand from the quilt in a daze. I don't feel cold. It's safe out there. Receiving these two messages, Ni Ge wanted to open his eyes. The hand was suddenly seized. Rong Yu pressed behind her, fished her paws back, and hugged the man in her arms more tightly. His voice, with a slight laugh, fell hoarsely in her ear. "Are you awake?" “……” Ni Ge remained motionless and pretended to sleep with his eyes closed.
"It's almost noon. Are you hungry?" Rong Yu clasped her waist with one hand and slid down from the collarbone with the other hand, holding a certain point slowly. Give it a little pinch. ……!” Memories of last night instantly rushed back to the brain, Ni Ge almost played up, his face rubbed red, "You let me go!" She struggled like a soft little animal. Obviously can not escape, but also stubbornly in vain. Rong Yu was amused, and her arm was still around her waist, like some kind of hard metal, hard to shake. You feel so good. He did not stop moving his hands and sighed badly, "How can I be willing to let go?" Ni Ge was about to cry. You Her legs were so uncomfortable that she curled up in his arms unconsciously, her eyes were slightly red, her voice was a little hoarse, and her voice was small, with a little cry that had not completely faded, "You bully me, I want my father.." “……?” "Shoot you." “……” Rong Yu was stunned and chuckled. "Didn't you want it yourself?"? Uh “……” Ni Ge fell silent. Two seconds later, I recalled my stupid self the night before. She covered her face and buried her head under the pillow in frustration,radio shuttle racking, escaping from reality. You even bought the condom. He kissed her white neck with fascination. There were hickeys from the night before. Her skin was too soft to disappear for a while. "So you're ready." “…… I didn't know that was. Ni Ge wanted to cry without tears. The previous evening, they went to the supermarket together to buy the ingredients for dinner. When he went out, Ni Ge took a small box of Ferrero from the shelf. Rong Yu's expression at that time was very strange: "Are you sure you want to buy this?" "Yes." She didn't even look at it. "What's the matter?" She affirmed. 。 omracking.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인