자유게시판

Legend of the Archery Hero (Old Version)

페이지 정보

작성자 Armitage 댓글 0건 조회 110회 작성일 23-02-24 09:53

본문

Huang Yaoshi stopped and turned around. With a happy look on his face, he said, "Yes, Master, have you ever seen it?" Master Lingzhi said coldly, "I've seen it before. It's just dead, not alive." When Huang heard this, he felt a chill in his heart. "What?" He asked. These two words made his voice tremble. "Three days ago," said Master Lingzhi, "I saw the floating corpse of a little girl on the sea. She was wearing a white shirt and had a gold ring in her hair. She looked very beautiful." He was talking about Huang Rong's dress, which was exactly the same. Huang Yaoshi was in a state of confusion. His body shook and his face turned pale. After a while, Fang asked, "Are you serious?" They clearly saw Huang Rong leaving the ship not long ago, but heard Master Lingzhi deceive him like this, each had the heart of schadenfreude, to see Huang Yaoshi's sad appearance, are silent. Master Lingzhi said coldly, "There are three dead men beside the girl. One is a young man, one is an old beggar, and the other is an old man with white beard and white hair." He was talking about Guo Jing, Hong Qigong and Zhou Botong. At this point, Huang Yaoshi still had the slightest suspicion. He squinted at Ouyang Feng and said to himself, "You know my daughter. Why didn't you say so earlier?" Ouyang Feng always knew Huang Yaoshi's ability. When he saw him looking at him like this, he saw that he was so sad that he was going to kill someone. Although he might not be hurt by him, it was not easy to resist this oncoming force. He was a very cunning man. He said, "Brother,Portable gold trommel, I'm on this ship today. It's my first meeting with these people.". The floating corpse that the master saw was not necessarily your love. Then he sighed and said, "It would be a great pity if such a good girl as your love really died young." These words shirked their own burden, both sides did not offend, but to Huang Yaoshi's ears, it seems to be more solid, a moment of despair. He loves to vent his anger on others. Otherwise, when the Black Wind stole his scriptures, why did Lu Chengfeng and others break their legs and drive them out of the school without any fault? At this moment, his chest was cold and hot, just like when his beloved wife died that day. But he saw his hands trembling and his face white and red. Everyone looked at him in silence,Portable gold trommel, and there was a moment of unusual silence on the deck. Suddenly, I heard him laughing, his voice was like a dragon singing, leisurely and endless. Unexpectedly, everyone was startled. Huang Yaoshi looked up to the sky and laughed wildly. The more he laughed, the louder he laughed. In the midst of the laughter, there was a faint chill, and the more they listened, the more desolate they felt. Unconsciously, the laughter had turned into a cry, but it was very sad to hear him cry loudly. Ouyang Feng was the only one of these people who knew that he had always been singing and crying, but he didn't think it was strange. But when he heard him crying so sadly, he suddenly thought: "Huang Laoxie's way of crying is bound to hurt his health. In the past, when Ruan Ji lost his mother, he cried and vomited blood. This Huang Laoxie has the legacy of Jin people. It's a pity that my iron Zheng was lost when the boat capsized. Otherwise, it would be played to help him cry." This person indulges in spontaneity, if it is out of control, Huashan will discuss the sword for the second time in the future, Carbon in Pulp ,manganese beneficiation plant, but there will be one less enemy. Alas! What a pity! After crying for a while, Huang Yaoshi suddenly raised his jade flute and struck the side of the boat. He began to sing, only to hear him sing, "How can it be difficult to repair the short life of God?"? Or grey-haired all the year round, or pregnant and disaster. Feeling before the sorrow has not come, the new disaster comes again. Fang Chaohua is applied in the evening, and Xi is applied before the morning dew. Feeling that those who have passed away do not pursue them, their feelings are sudden and inappropriate, the sky is high and there are no steps, who will complain about this hatred? Just listen to the clap, the jade flute folded into two parts. Without looking back, Huang Yaoshi walked to the bow of the boat. The Venerable Master Lingzhi stepped forward, stopped him with both hands, and sneered, "What are you doing, laughing and crying?" "Venerable Master," cried Wanyan Lie, "don't.." Before he had finished speaking, Huang Yaoshi stretched out his hand and grabbed a piece of meat from the back of Master Lingzhi's neck. He turned his hand and turned his head and feet upside down. He threw them down hard. With a splash, his fat bare head was inserted into the plank of the boat and reached his shoulder. Huang Yaoshi sang, "Everlasting, when is life?"? One after another without consciousness, from you have a time. As soon as the shadow flashed, it jumped into the boat, turned the rudder and set sail. They were about to rescue Master Lingzhi to see if he was alive or dead, when suddenly they heard the sound of Ge, the deck of the ship was lifted, and a young man came out of the bilge.
His lips were red and his teeth were white, and his face was like a crown jade. He was Yang Kang, the son of Wanyan Lie. After he fell out with Mu Nianci, he kept in mind Wanyan Lie's words that "wealth and honor are limitless." He sent a message to the Jin government in Huaibei, and soon found his father and went south with him. When Guo Jing and Huang Rong boarded the ship, he caught a glimpse of it and immediately hid in the bilge, not daring to come out, but peeked through the cracks in the deck, and saw the movement on the deck clearly. When they were drinking and laughing, he was afraid that since Ouyang Feng had come all the way with Guo Huang, he could not guarantee that he was not disloyal, so he did not go to the banquet, but eavesdropped on the people. It was not until Huang Yaoshi left that he realized that it was all right, so he lifted the boat board and came out. Master Lingzhi's fall was not a light one. With great effort, his bald head drilled a hole in the plank of the boat, but there was no damage to his head. He felt dizzy and collected himself. He pressed his hands hard on the plank of the boat, and his body jumped up. When they saw that there was a round hole on the deck for no reason, they could not help but look at each other in horror. Then they were amused, but it was not convenient for them to laugh. Everyone was forced to hold back, looking very embarrassed. "I've come to see Mr. Ouyang, my child," said Wanyan Liegang. Yang Kang had bowed down to Ouyang Feng and kowtowed four times respectfully. He suddenly made this big gift, and everyone was surprised. It turned out that when Yang Kang was in Prince Zhao's Mansion, he had already admired the ability of Master Lingzhi very much. At this time, he saw Ouyang Feng, Zhou Botong, and Huang Yaoshi grabbing and throwing him one after another, just like teasing a baby. Only then did he realize that there was a day outside the sky, and there were people above the sky. Remembering the humiliation of being captured at Guiyun Village in Taihu Lake and his fear of Guo and Huang in the ancestral hall of the Liu family in Baoying, he said that it was because he was not good at learning. There was such a superior man in front of him. If he did not worship him as a teacher,coltan ore processing, he would really miss the opportunity. He immediately made a big gift to Ouyang Feng and said to Wanyan Lie, "Dad, I want to worship this gentleman as a teacher." 。 ore-magnetic-mining.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인