자유게시판

Villain He Beauty Flourishing Age [wear quickly]

페이지 정보

작성자 Armitage 댓글 0건 조회 67회 작성일 23-02-24 09:54

본문

"But perhaps heaven can't see that I have no brotherhood for my own brother." Emperor yuan of the Jin Dynasty coughed again. Lin Dahai came in with a long box in his hand. He knelt down in the middle and held the box flat over his head. "Your Majesty," he said, "I've brought it." Emperor yuan of the Jin Dynasty said that he had soiled another towel. "Open it yourself." Lin Dahai's knees moved, holding the box and facing Qi Heng, "Wang Ye." The lock outside the box was hanging on it, and Qi Heng opened the lock and opened the box, revealing the bright yellow scroll inside. Imperial edict. Qi Heng untied the red silk ribbon tied with the imperial edict and slowly opened the imperial edict. On it was the handwriting of Emperor yuan of the Jin Dynasty. He wrote a long piece of big characters, but the central idea was only one sentence. Qi Heng was granted the title of regent, and after that, everything in the court should be decided by the regent. Qi Heng closed the imperial edict, eyes revealed surprise, "brother you..." Although Jin yuan emperor is seriously ill, but he has no need to entrust an orphan, the big prince has entered the court, the rest of the prince age is not small, this time ordered to let the prince holding the tiger amulet regent, this is afraid that the prince succession is too easy? This is not a regent, this is clearly to add a wall to the princes. Now that you have seen it clearly, you will receive the order to thank him. Emperor yuan of the Jin Dynasty looked pale. I don't think so. "I know you don't believe it." Emperor Jin yuan raised his hand and looked at the blood-stained veil in his palm. I don't have much time. The princes are too young to be in a big position because of internal and external troubles. Now the foreign invasion is temporarily suppressed,coltan ore processing, but the state of Jin can no longer stand any internal troubles. "Since I succeeded to the throne, I have worked hard to defend the country, but I didn't expect to fall on this harem woman." When Qi Heng corresponded with Zheng Yi before, he heard that Emperor yuan of the Jin Dynasty had copied the mother's home of his favorite concubine, presumably because of this poisoning. The concubine did not know where to get a kind of balm made of mandolin. The fragrance was strange and attractive. The concubine loved it very much. She rubbed it all over her body every day, but she did not know that if the balm was mixed with musk, it would form a kind of poison. A king,gold heap leaching, his responsibility is not only to defend the country. Emperor yuan of the Jin Dynasty looked at Qi Heng with his eyes like torches. "As a qualified king, we must find a suitable successor for him, a successor who is beneficial to the country and the people." "Your Majesty, minister." Emperor yuan of the Jin Dynasty raised his hand to interrupt him. "You gave me a chance to make a decision on this trip to Ling'an. If you lose Ling'an, I will take back the tiger amulet as a matter of course. If you win, you will pass my test." Qi Heng also said what, Jin yuan Di is very tired to wave his hand, "you go back, my body can only hold up half a month at most, you are ready." Qi Heng dropped his hand and slowly withdrew from the bedroom of Emperor Jin yuan. The bedroom quieted down again. Lin Dahai, do you think I'm crazy? Lin Dahai is startled, "the slave dare not." "As I watched, Brother Heng's expression seemed to be asking me if I was crazy." Emperor yuan of the Jin Dynasty laughed as he spoke. Lin Dahai replied cautiously, gold CIP machine ,sodium cyanide price, "It's probably because it's rare among the people for a father who has a son to pass on the family business to his brothers." Emperor yuan of the Jin Dynasty lowered the corners of his eyes. "After all, I am a king first, and then a father. The king and the state are one, and they are tied to the people at dawn. Those who can live in them should live in them." However, the biggest bottom line of Emperor yuan of the Jin Dynasty for this capable person was that the "capable person" had to be surnamed Qi, and he had to keep the blood of the Qi family. If outsiders, he is not crazy, how can the Qi family's century-old ancestral inheritance be easily given away. But when Emperor yuan of the Jin Dynasty thought so, he couldn't help scolding angrily, "a bunch of waste, I worked so hard to get the throne, but none of the princes could hold it." "Well, the good thing is that Brother Heng and I share the same father and mother." Qi Heng and his blood are the same, rounded, Qi Heng's descendants are equal to his descendants. The feeling of suffocation in the heart of Emperor yuan of the Jin Dynasty dissipated a little. You all go down, Lin Dahai, and you go and change a pot of hot tea. Lin Dahai climbed up from the ground, and all the palace eunuchs retreated outside the door. Lin Dahai bent over and picked up the teapot from the front of Emperor Jin yuan, and quickly changed a pot of hot tea from outside. Lin Dahai poured tea for Emperor Jin yuan. Qin Shi, can't stay.
"Emperor Jin yuan suddenly opened his mouth, Lin Dahai's hand trembled, and the tea was a little off." Your Majesty, forgive me. Lin Dahai knelt down with a splash. Get up. I'm not dead yet. Emperor yuan of the Jin Dynasty rubbed his eyebrows. Lin Dahai got up and muttered, "Your Majesty's illness will surely get better." "I remember that the queen mother is not feeling well, so let Qin Shi leave the palace two days later and spend more time with the queen mother." Emperor yuan of the Jin Dynasty did not intend to let Qin return to Prince Chen's mansion. A woman with two minds did not deserve to be the queen of the world, let alone the mother of the crown prince in the future. Even if Qin's second heart was directed at him. It was told by me that Qi Yuyao, the daughter of the regent, was gentle and intelligent, and gave her the title of Princess Jou-chia, with 1,500 households in the city. Lin Dahai got the order and rushed to Shoukang Palace immediately. How could he know that out of the bedroom of Emperor Jin yuan, the big prince was still squatting outside the bedroom. When he came out, he immediately stopped Lin Dahai. Manager Lin, is your father going to summon me? He's been out for months. Doesn't his father miss him at all? "Where are Wang Ye and General Qin?" Lin Dahai asked euphemistically. Wang Shu went to Shoukang Palace, and General Qin said that since his father had no time to summon him, he would go straight out of the palace. Lin Dahai smiled and looked at him encouragingly. Qi Shao said and stopped. He pointed to his face. "Manager Lin, do you mean he has no time to see me?" It doesn't look so stupid. Lin Dahai nodded, "Your Majesty has gone to bed, the big prince or come back tomorrow." But on the second day, Qi Shao had no time to think about the fact that Emperor Jin yuan did not see him, because an imperial edict directly shocked everyone. Emperor yuan of the Jin Dynasty wrote an imperial edict in his own handwriting, ordering King Chen to be regent. Qi Shao looked at the regent who had just come out of the oven, dressed in a black prince's uniform and wearing a crown,magnetic separator machine, and walked slowly to the Dragon Chair above, and was stunned on the spot. I wait for the Regent. The courtiers knelt down, only Qi Shao stood in place. ore-magnetic-mining.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인