자유게시판

Quickly wear the strategy, the sick and charming man, spoil the sky!

페이지 정보

작성자 Buster 댓글 0건 조회 108회 작성일 23-02-24 11:18

본문

Father Su laughed. "My daughter is better." Su Mu sat next to the position, Jiao Chen. "Yunyun is really to you, but she has never taken such care of me." Su Yunyun sat in front of Su Yan and acted like a spoiled child. "Oh, mother, I love you too." Mother Su laughed out loud. Come on, eat, eat. Don't say anything. Su Yunyun picked up the chopsticks, picked up a chicken wing, and put it on Su Fu's plate. Dad, try this. Then, Su Yunyun gave Su Mu another piece of chicken. "Mom, you see how good I am to you, and you still say that about me, hum." The appearance of coquetry. Mother Su is also full of love. "Yes, yes,lamella clarifer, yes, my baby girl is the best." A family of three, mother and son filial piety, can be really happy. Su Yan bit his chopsticks and looked at the food on the table. Along with, a chopstick a chopstick of the clip,filter nozzle, start to eat. Well, it's better than eating in the hospital. It's free to eat here. Eat there and give sugar. At the thought of sending candy to Feng Rong tomorrow. Su Yan lowered his head and ate two mouthfuls faster. Floret, on the other hand, is indignant. "Host, they like to bully people." Su Yan "Well?" "They are deliberately showing happiness in front of you." "What are you talking about?" "Host, according to the material, the original body will rarely attend such a meal, because every meal, the original body is like an outsider.". They are domestic violence. After listening to Xiaohua's words, Su Yan raised his head and looked at the three men. Su Yunyun showed an unknown smile and looked at her like that. Make a sound after a good half ring "It's not easy for Xiaoyan to come back once, but he should eat more." Accompanied by Su Yunyun's words. The little flower said again "The host, Dissolved Gas Flotation ,Lamella Plate Settler, the original, is also looking forward to picking up a dish for her father." Su Yan listened to this. Keep bowing your head and eating your own. Pick up food? A person like Su Yan, who grew up in an environment lacking emotional deformity, was completely unable to understand these inexplicable emotions and wishes. In other words. It is a miracle that Su Yan can grow up to be such a clever and harmless person. It was too easy to learn to be bad, but she was stunned in such an inhuman and brutal place, not only survived, but also lived well. Of course, there is a lack of emotion. At least not to persecute others. Chapter 902 the man is too bad. Su Yan did not reply to Su Yunyun's words, but lowered his head to eat. Father Su looked at the way Su Yan looked and frowned. Give a shout "Su Yan, didn't you hear your sister talking to you again?" Su Yan then raised the end. "I hear you." Father Su frowned more tightly. Just about to say something. Su Mu hurried beside him. "Oh, old Su, don't be angry. It's rare for her to come back for a meal. It's not good for you to run away again." Su mother this sentence does not know to let Su father think of what, look to Su Yan's eyesight more disapprove of. After a long time, drop a sentence. "No family education, no appearance." The chopsticks in Su Yan's hand paused. Then, he continued to eat. It's like nothing came out of it. The little flower couldn't help saying. "Host, is it not too late for a gentleman to take revenge?" After a while, Su Yan made a sound. "No." If a thing is put aside for a long time. She'll forget. Therefore, you will not feel that Su Yan is a vindictive person. Xiaohua is still in doubt. Su Yan had already eaten enough and put down his chopsticks. She looked up at Father Sue. Look at it very carefully. Father Su was uncomfortable with this vision. Twist one's brows. What are you looking at? "Looking at my father." "What am I doing?" "Looking at the father thinking, the father's marital derailment forced his wife to die, let the lover marry into the Su family with an illegitimate daughter in the end is immoral, or no family education." Su Yan's words are surprising. As soon as the words fall. The faces of the three people present, a happy family just now, have all changed. Father Su was livid and put his chopsticks on the table with a snap. Make a clear sound. "Bastard!" Su Yan blinked "Father is talking about yourself?" Asshole? She didn't do anything bad.
He should be talking about himself, right? But the eyes were looking at her. Su's father was so blocked by Su's smoke that he couldn't say a word. "You!" Su Yan's speech speed is not fast, and even all people look very harmless. But at this exit, it was like annihilating eight thousand enemy troops without any injury. You really ought to feel like a bastard for doing such a disgraceful thing. She spoke again slowly. At this time, Su Yunyun looked humiliated and put the bowl on the table. "Su Yan, did you come back for dinner or did you come back to smash the place on purpose?" Su Yan is honest "Eat." Su Yunyun snorted coldly What's in it for you to slander us like that? Don't forget, your last name is Sue, too. Su Yan reached out to touch a piece of candy. I haven't touched it for a long time. The little flower made a sound "Ding Dong, strawberry milk candy is out of stock." Her tone was serious I'm not slandering, just telling the truth. Besides, it has nothing to do with whether my surname is Su or not. Su Yunyun was so angry at the moment that she clenched her hands firmly. "Su Yan,rapid sand filters, don't go home and run wild here when you are angry outside.". What do you really think you are? Su Yan shook his head I didn't suffer outside. I came here to see you pretend to be happy. If this happens again, it will easily cause great trauma to my mind. This is domestic violence. What she said was not bitter and impassioned at all. Very mediocre, not even a little fluctuation. The little flower felt that her host had simply repeated what she had just said. Su Yan! Su Yunyun's voice suddenly rose. He even got up from his seat. The chair rubbed against the ground and made a prickly sound. 。 khnwatertreatment.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인