자유게시판

Korean entertainment fantasy

페이지 정보

작성자 Buster 댓글 0건 조회 57회 작성일 23-02-24 11:29

본문

"Ah, Taeyeon, how can I be partial?" Han Xing rolled his eyes and said in silence. There is! There is! He is so pleasant to Sunny, but he is fierce to me, just like Sika to Xiujing! Taeyeon stuck out her little tongue. Sunny listened to Taeyeon's words even more embarrassed and hid in Soo-yeon's arms. Taeyeon, forget about Korean stars OPPA and Sunny! Why are you talking about me and Xiujing? Zheng Xiuyan's words let Sunny immediately into the arms of the United States and Britain, it seems that Xiuyan is not reliable. 'Why Did you mention me again? 'When she heard her sister call her name, Xiao Xiujing looked up. Well, she had nothing to do with herself, and then she fell into the world of mobile phones. All right, don't make fun of Shungui. By the way, did you hear about OPPA? Meiying smiled and helped Sunny out. It seems that Meiying is more reliable. What Han Xing, who saw that he had finally got rid of the problem, asked curiously. I heard that the president of SBS TV station has been changed. Mi-young said with a smile. I heard about that. Why? Han Xing asked with a smile. Well, don't you think OPPA is strange? We heard that Haoxuan OPPA said that the replacement was very strange,Automated warehouse systems, saying that the president had made some mistakes, but it was not clear what he had done. Cui Xiuying interrupted. Han Xing, of course, knew what mistakes Li Dafei had made. After that unhappy breakup, Han Xing went back to find out about it. It turned out that Lin Gongzi's family was a major shareholder of SBS. No wonder the president of a TV station would connect people. Han Xing went back and woke up and the president of SBS was replaced. It seems that Lin Gongzi's family was trying to please him. Although Li Dafei was replaced,automated warehouse systems, he was not driven out of SBS but arranged to another department. It was a disguised consolation. After all, it was Lin Gongzi who provoked Han Xing's trouble. The Lin family could not do too well. And Lee Dafei was changed is also made Piao Zhenying a nervous, Korean star and he ate a meal the next day people were changed and said it has nothing to do with Korean star ghost believe it, so Piao Zhenying the next day to find Korean star to understand the situation, but it is not good to ask had to beat around the Bush, but Korean star of course will not tell the truth in the end. Anyway, with the background of the Korean star, only he bullied others. Who dares to bully him. Of course, these Korean stars will not say to these little girls, Korean stars even Taeyeon did not tell, Taeyeon this girl has the habit of sleeping and talking in her sleep, warehouse storage racks ,push back racking system, Korean stars are afraid of the girl to say their own bottom, that is not fun, according to the situation, Taeyeon should not say their own part. We don't need to care about these things. We are just artists. Han Xing said to the crowd with a smile. Yes, but Haoxuan OPPA said that the relationship between the former director and our director was very good, and now the director has to go to make some connections after changing the president. Quan Youli said with a smile. We just need to do our own thing well. We are famous. The TV station came back and begged us to be on his show. Han Xing ate the cake and said. Well, OPPA is right! The girls also nodded in agreement that they could not control whether SBS changed the station director or not, just as the Korean star said that they only had to do themselves well. OPPA My friends are here. They're at the door. I'll bring them in. When everyone was chatting happily, Xiao Xiujing finally broke away from the world of mobile phones and pulled Han Xing's sleeve and whispered. After seeing Han Xing nod in agreement, Xiao Xiujing ran to pick up her friend. What is Xiujing going to do? Zheng Xiuyan is still very concerned about her sister. Don't worry, she just called a few friends. Han Xing smiled and comforted him. The only good friends with Xiujing are the two little girls and the sister. Yoon said with a smile. Elder sister Korean star curious muttered a sentence, in the S. M and show crystal kiss can let allow son called sister trainee only that one. OPPA, my friend is here! Xiao Xiujing came in bouncing with her friends. Hello, sisters! "Hello, seniors!" Two of the little girls, who were about the same age as Xiujing, greeted Taeyeon intimately, while the older ones bowed respectfully and called their predecessors.
"Hello," said Taeyeon with a smile. "Sister Qian said not to call us seniors, but to call us names!" Yoon pouted and said discontentedly. After all, you are seniors! The girl called Sister Xi doesn't seem to be very good at Korean. All right, Korean star OPPA, these three are my good friends who practice with me. Sister V, Sulli, Luna. Xiao Xiujing introduced her friend to Han Xing. Hello, I'm Apollo! You can call me Hanbyul like Soo-jung. OPPA! ". Han Xing said with a smile. OPPA, Sister V was born in 1987. She is older than you. Xiao Xiujing reminded me in a low voice. Han Xing touched his nose awkwardly. Of course, he knew that Sister V was older than himself. She would be the imaginary wife of his best friend Nikhun in the future. Wow, it's really Apollo! The two younger girls said to each other excitedly that they had no consciousness that they would make their debut. Hello, I'm Victoria, and my Chinese name is Song Qian! Victoria, after all, introduced herself after giving the Korean star a 90-degree bow than the other two girls. Hello You don't have to be so polite. Just call me Han Xing. Sister, you are older than me. Han Xing said in Chinese,push back racking system, Song Qian and two little girls were shocked, but the girls were very calm. Han Xing taught them Chinese for a long time, and they had a deep understanding of Han Xing's Chinese strength. kingmoreracking.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인