자유게시판

Bright Moon Heart

페이지 정보

작성자 Buster 댓글 0건 조회 28회 작성일 23-02-24 11:38

본문

With a shock, he walked quickly up to her, bowed down, and said in a low voice, "Do you know where Tana is?"? Let her come to see me quickly, time is pressing, extremely urgent! "You go to fight with General Hu Li first, and I'll tell you where she is if you win or lose, but I'll be happier if you win!" She glared at the man in black and said with a sneer, "Hurry up and make up your mind. I've always remembered the last time I practiced snake venom." All the people in the hall saw that the barbarian envoy suddenly walked up to Murong Xiang's side and asked him in a low voice. After a while, he gnashed his teeth and turned around. He saluted Xuanyuan Wuji and said, "Your Majesty, please allow me to compete with General Hu Li first. If I lose, I'll ask General Leng of your country to come on stage." "Oh, Lord Wu is also keen on martial arts?" Xuanyuan Wuji laughed and said that this son did not know what he had said to the barbarian envoys, but let the envoys of the two countries go to war first, which was really puzzling. Yeah, it's itchy to see someone fighting! There is no way! Wu Lihan glared at the young man with curved eyebrows on the recliner. He walked between Hu Li and Leng Junyi and separated them. He folded his fists and said, "General Hu Li, I'll learn your tricks first!" Hu Li looked at Di Yan, who was not far away, and snorted at him. He refused coldly, "I invited General Leng. I won't accompany the rest of you." "Why, look down on me Wumou, look down on me Liuyi?" Wu Lihan looked directly at him, an iron fist, the body suddenly showed a terrible momentum, see Hu Li gave birth to a cold, this man with such momentum, should not be an ordinary envoy, who is he in the end? "I say that, General Fox, Lord Wu has been warmly invited, what are you hesitating about?"? If you are afraid of being defeated and admit defeat early,Magnesium Oxide price, it's no big deal. A man can bend and stretch. Murong Xiang said, "I heard that the general is the first warrior of Meng Ao, and Lord Wu is the first warrior of Liu Yi. Everyone must have been looking forward to the battle between these two warriors for a long time. Today's World War I is once in a blue moon. The Gobi Desert and the vast grasslands, the overlord on horseback, but I don't know who it is." This Meng Ao and Liu Yi, but are the nation on horseback, bones are very conceited, heard that Meng Ao Lord is a war maniac, she did not believe that he would only covetous of the big fellow, and not to covet the beautiful water and grass of the Bell Lake! "General, no." Di Yan saw that Hu Li's face was red and his fists were clenched. He was about to pull him, but Hu Li stretched out his hand to block him. In a daze, Hu Li and the envoy went straight out of the hall. Come on, move outside the temple. I want to see the competition with my own eyes! As soon as Xuanyuan Wuji waved his hand, he took the lead in walking outside the hall. When they heard this, they did not dare to neglect him, so they moved to keep up with him. Hasen, Magnesium Oxide MgO ,Magnesium Sulphate producer, the young man, walked up to Murong Xiang, bowed, and left. You bad boy! The old woman in black, who was walking behind her, approached her quietly and was about to reach out when she suddenly felt a force blocking her front. When she looked closely, it was the young general who brushed his sleeve and swung his palm open. Ha-ha, I am protected now, Granji, you can't hurt me again in the future! Murong Xiang clapped his hands and laughed. Tana? Living with me, of course, the two of us, of course, are very affectionate! She was deliberately vague and secretly amused. The old woman was so angry that she stamped her feet. "Tana is infatuated with you. If you leave her again, I will never forgive you!" With that, he walked quickly out of the hall. Hum, what a big deal! If you have the ability to come to her house to meet Ruochen, the last time she was bitten by a poisonous snake in Liuyi, Ruochen has been taking it to heart! Zi Fei, why don't you let me compete with General Hu Li? I really want to see the elegant demeanor of Meng Ao's first warrior! Leng Junyi walked up to her and asked in puzzlement.
"Oh, are you so itchy?"? So far, I still don't understand the purpose of this proud envoy. Wouldn't it be better to sit on the mountain and watch the tigers fight, preserve our strength and wait for work? Murong Xiang waved to the eunuch beside him and said, "Grandfather Su, send me outside the hall to see the excitement." When the two eunuchs heard this, they lifted the recliner carefully and walked steadily out of the hall. Leng Junyi hurried to catch up with him. He frowned and asked, "Do you know this barbarian envoy?" I don't know why, but when I saw him whispering and flirting with the barbarian envoy, I felt a burst of boredom in my heart for no reason. He has never seen such a romantic and handsome person as me in Liuyi. He wants to invite me to be a guest in Liuyi. She was boastful and laughed casually. Leng Junyi obviously didn't believe it, but he didn't delve into it. Seeing his slightly thin cheeks, he asked apologetically, "I caught a cold at the top of the mountain that night, didn't I?" "Oh, no, I did it by accident in the house later, and it's almost all right!" Murong Xiang was stupefied for a moment. Only then did he realize that he was asking about his illness. Suddenly he remembered the coat he had worn back to the house. He blushed slightly: "Your clothes are still in the house. They have been washed clean. I'll send them to you another day." "No, just stay at your place. I'll come back to see you next time and take it with me!" He said hurriedly, unexpectedly a dress, but became a reason to visit! For the first time in my life, I felt a little bit of shame for my little thought. I really can't help laughing when I think about it. Murong Xiang also does not insist, her vision has been attracted by two vigorous figures in the field. But on an empty platform outside the hall, Wu Lihan and Hu Li were fighting each other with their bare hands. Both sides had eyes like lightning, waists like coiled snakes, and feet like sharp drills. They punched and kicked each other, and they were equally matched. Good kung fu! The audience applauded one after another, and the two men's martial arts moves were very different from what they had seen on weekdays. Naturally, they were strange and fresh. Murong Xiangxin said that Wu Lihan had won the men's triathlon at the Aobao Conference that day. It was not too much to say that he was the first warrior of the barbarians. In full view of the public, even if he was defeated, General Hu Li would not dare to make a mistake. He was not worried at the moment. He just looked at it carefully. That Hu Li can't attack for a long time, a burst of impatience, there is a flaw in the fist, Wu Lihan pulled his fists to spit a door, spread out the number of solutions, frame barrier,Magnesium Sulphate producer, Hu Li then looked empty, used all his strength, a fist to see him split the heart to hit. stargrace-magnesite.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인