자유게시판

Mortal Xiuxian Biography _ Forgotten Language _ txt Novel Paradise

페이지 정보

작성자 Barela 댓글 0건 조회 81회 작성일 23-02-24 11:47

본문

"This man surnamed Wu is really hateful. He made a false letter to ask his elder sister to marry him in the name of his father. It's really annoying.". (Hand-typed Chinese website 724 hours of uninterrupted updates of pure txt hand-typed novel m) "Mo Caihuan said bitterly, it seems that he hates Wu Jianming very much." But also fortunately named your elder sister, if he asked to marry you or Fengwu, I really do not know what to do! Want to know with you and Feng Wu's temper, how can endure and this person hypocrisy to deal with ah! It's just that Yuzhu has suffered a lot. I wonder if my husband will blame his mother when he comes back. Yan Shi sighed and said softly. Mother, how can father blame you? Didn't the elder sister bring up the matter of dealing with Wu on her own initiative? Mo Caihuan quickly comforted Yan Shi. Silly child, this is the jade bead for our Mo House and Jing Jiao will, and have to do it! However, the mother also at most lets your elder sister and the impostor socialize to such an extent, will never really marry your elder sister to him. I couldn't put it off any longer, so I had to turn against him and catch him! When Yan Shi said the last sentence, his voice was cold. After Yan's words came out, the room quieted down again, and it was clear that both mother and daughter knew what it meant to fall out. When will father come back? After a long time, the ink color ring asked faintly. When your father left, he said he would come back in two or three years or five or six years. Yan Shi said sadly. But it's been nearly ten years now, and I can't even remember what my father looks like! The ink color ring said slowly. Don't worry! Your father is a great man, and he has a unique skill. Nothing will happen to him! There must be something important to delay,304 Stainless Steel Wire, and I'll be back to Mo Fu soon. Yan seemed to be talking to her daughter, and she seemed to be comforting herself. By the way, the second elder sister Fengwu matched a pair of refreshing and beautifying elixir. Let me bring it to you. Niang, you can try it out. I heard that the effect is very good! In order to break the dull atmosphere in the room, the girl suddenly changed the subject and began to talk about other things. You child. ……………… Then the mother and daughter chatted about their daily life, and Han Li could no longer hear any useful information. From the conversation between the mother and daughter, Han Li had heard that the feelings between Yan and Doctor Mo were very deep,304 Stainless Steel Coil, and it seemed that they could be trusted. And after thinking about it in his heart, he felt that although the people of the Mo Mansion knew that this Mr. Wu was a fake, it would be better to come out and get in touch with them. After all, the evil on his body might break out at any time, so it would be better to get the warm sun Baoyu first. Han Li thought of this, reached out his hand and took out Doctor Mo's token, a dragon-shaped ring, from his bosom. Then he quietly went out of the window and threw the ring into the room through the window paper. When the ring fell to the ground with a loud sound, there was a cry of surprise in the room. Moments later, Yan's voice sounded in the room, neither humble nor arrogant. Which superior person has come to my humble abode? Yan Shi has not been far away to welcome him. Please forgive me. Han Li smiled slightly, and before he could open his mouth to answer, he heard the girl's screams. How strange! Why is it a ring that still comes in! This ring looks so familiar. It's very similar to the one you brought. "Mother!"! Come and see! Apparently, brushed stainless steel sheet ,304 Stainless Steel Flat Steel, the ink color ring had picked up the ring and handed it to Yan Shi. Dragon Ring! Yan Shi exclaimed. When Han Li heard that the other party had recognized the token, he tapped on the door twice and said in a loud voice, "Disciple Han Li, I have been ordered by Master Mo to pay my respects to the teacher's wife." After hearing Han Li's words in the room, there was a sudden silence! Obviously, Han Li's words shocked the people in the house for a moment. Come on in! After a long time, the sound of Yan Shi letting in came from inside. Then Han Li gently pushed open the door and stepped in. As soon as he entered the room, Han Li saw a beautiful lady in her thirties sitting on a wooden chair. Behind her stood a beautiful girl of fifteen or sixteen years old. The girl's appearance was seven or eight points similar to that of the beautiful woman. At a glance, he knew that they were very close by blood. At this time, Yan Shi, a beautiful woman, was playing with the dragon-shaped ring he had just thrown into her hand. Her face was flat, and she did not show a strange expression in front of Han Li.
The girl standing in the back, Mo Caihuan, blinked her black eyes and looked at Han Li curiously. The corners of her mouth were slightly upturned, and she seemed to be smiling, and her whole body gave off a strange smell of elves. After Han Li looked at it, he stepped forward and saluted Yan Shi. Hello, the fourth teacher's wife! Yan's eyes flashed the color of surprise, Han Li's appearance is not surprising, a big surprise. However, she did not immediately respond to Han Li's greetings, but raised her left hand, revealing another dragon ring on her finger. Yan put Han Li's ring and the ring on his hand gently together, and as a result, the dragon-shaped patterns of the two rings fit closely together, the combination is perfect, and there is no gap in the middle. Yes, the token is real! But do you have a handwritten letter from your husband? Only then did Yan Shi show a few smiles and ask gently. Without saying a word, Han Liwen took out the letter he had already prepared and handed it to the other party with both hands. Yan Shi saw that Han Li was so respectful to her, nodded with satisfaction, and then took the letter and unfolded it to watch it carefully. Han Li stepped aside and quietly observed the expression of the teacher's wife, trying to see some changes in the mentality of the other party towards his disciple and future son-in-law. Chapter one hundred and ten foxy Letter on the content of Han Li has already read several times, said is not complicated, that is to say that the letter of Han Li is a close disciple of the ink doctor, can be fully trusted, and at this time if the ink house is facing any trouble can let Han Li to solve, as long as Han Li can keep the ink house up and down safe, let Yan Shi choose a betrothed from three daughters to Han Li as his wife, The dowry indicated that it was the "Warm Sun Baoyu", while Doctor Mo himself claimed that he had something important to do and could not come back to reunite with his wife and daughter,304 Stainless Steel Bar, so that Yan could not worry about them. () Although Han Li did not find anything unfavorable to himself from the letter, he also knew that the letter must have been tampered with by Doctor Mo, and it would not be as simple as it was written on the surface. sxthsteel.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인