자유게시판

Spy Sea _ Agatha Christie _ txt Novel Paradise

페이지 정보

작성자 Barela 댓글 0건 조회 53회 작성일 23-02-24 11:51

본문

At this point, two other people suddenly greeted them. The four of them went back to the club and had a drink. Then the colonel looked at his watch and said it was time for him and Meadows to go. Tang Mi has accepted the Lieutenant Colonel's invitation to his home for dinner. Smuggler's resting place is still in good order. They were served by a tall, middle-aged footman, who was skilled and very expert. It is quite unusual to have such an attentive servant outside London. When the servant left the dining room, Tang Mi mentioned the matter. Yes, it's lucky to be able to hire Abdo. "How did you hire him?" In fact, he saw the advertisement in the newspaper and applied for it. He had the best credentials, and he was obviously better than the other applicants. At the same time, the salary he asked for was very low, so I decided to hire him on the spot. Tang Mi laughed and said: "Because of the war, we really can't enjoy the service like a restaurant.". Once upon a time, all the good waiters were foreigners. It seems unnatural for the English to do such a thing. "This kind of thing is a little too humble, and that's why.". It is always unnatural for an English tough man to bow. As they sat outside sipping coffee, Tang Mi asked gently: What were you going to say on the golf course? It's about Brechley-you say it's funny to hear people talk about him. Look, what is that? Hey, did you see that? There are lights on the other side of the sea. Where's my telescope? Tang Mi sighed. His star was not good. The colonel ran inside in a fuss and hurried out again. He scanned the horizon with his telescope. On the one hand,Stainless Steel Welded Pipe, he gave a general account of the enemy's entire signal plan, pointing out where they might send signals along the coast, for which there seemed to be no evidence on the surface. Then he went on to say that the enemy might have a chance of succeeding in his aggression in the near future, which made the future look bleak. There is no organization, no proper coordination. Meadows, you yourself are a civil defense volunteer (l. D. V.). You can understand what the situation is. If this guy Andrew were to lead — " I don't know how many times he has said that. This is Colonel Haydak's favorite gripe. The way he spoke,Stainless Steel Decorative Sheet, he was the one who was supposed to give orders, and if possible, he was willing to take over. The footman brought whisky and rum, while the colonel was still giving his opinion. There are still spies who are sabotaging our operations. They are destroying us to pieces. It was the same in the last war — all dressed up as barbers and waiters — Tangmi leaned back and caught a glimpse of the profile of Abodo. The footman walked with skill. When Tang Mi saw this, he couldn't help thinking, "The waiter?"? By the look of that guy, it's easier to call him Fritz than it is to call him Abodo.. Ah, why not? Yes, the guy speaks excellent English, but so do a lot of Germans. Having worked in English restaurants for many years, they have become proficient in English. At the same time, Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe ,stainless steel welded pipe, racial types are not dissimilar. Blonde hair and blue eyes, for example, often reveal a person's nationality from the shape of his head. Yes, the shape of the head-where, then, had he seen a head like that recently? Although he was thinking about things in his heart, he was still chatting with Haidak verbally with a moment of pleasure, trying to match what the other side said. It's no use filling in all these damn forms, Meadows, and this whole series of questions is boring — "I know," said Tang Mi. Like- 'What's your last name? What's your name? Please answer below, n, or m? '. ” Suddenly there was a crash, and it was the sound of a cup and a basin sliding down. It turned out that there was something wrong with the standard servant, Bodo, and a glass of mint wine spilled on Tang Mi's cuff and hand. The servant stammered: I'm sorry, sir.
” Haidak jumped into a rage and said: "What the *** are you doing, you ***ing idiot?" His face was usually red, but now it was purple with anger. Tang Mi thought, "When it comes to the temper of the army, it pales in comparison with the navy." By this time, Haydak was still cursing. Apodo humbly apologized. Tang Mi felt sorry for the servant, but suddenly, as if under the influence of some magic spell, the lieutenant colonel's anger suddenly subsided, and now he returned to his usual cordial attitude. Come and wash up. This stuff is disgusting. It's a mint julep. Tang Mi followed him inside, and soon came to the luxurious bathroom with numerous "delicate utensils", where he carefully washed away the sticky sweet wine stains. The lieutenant colonel shouted from the bathroom in the crevice, listening to his tone as if he felt humiliated. I'm afraid I was a little out of line just now. Poor Maddox. He knows that I always talk a little too much when I'm angry. Tang Mi turned from the washbasin to wipe his hands. He did not notice that a piece of soap had slipped to the ground. His foot is on it. At the same time, the tarpaulin on the floor is also very smooth. So, in the twinkling of an eye, Tang Mi began to dance frantically. At that moment, his arms were stretched out and slid suddenly to the other side of the bathroom. One arm hit the right hand faucet at the end of the bathtub heavily, and the other arm hit the edge of a small closet heavily. Such a bold gesture would not have been possible if it had not caused such a disaster as just now. His foot slipped, too, and hit the panel at one end of the tub hard. So the incredible thing happened. The panel on the wall of the bathtub slipped and touched a shaft hidden in the wall,304 Stainless Steel Pipe, and inside was a niche that could not be seen clearly. He had no doubt of what was hidden in the alcove; it was a radio transmitter. At that moment, the voice of the colonel next door stopped. He suddenly appeared at the door. So Tang Mi had a brainwave, and a few doubts in his heart were now settled. sxthsteel.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인