자유게시판

After being picked up by the top alpha-Ziqi

페이지 정보

작성자 Barela 댓글 0건 조회 454회 작성일 23-02-24 11:52

본문

Across the night, Shao Mingyu looked at him with a smile in his eyes. Wen Zicheng looked over there, immediately took a deep breath, another one came, what is the face value of this! He clasped Yu Lan's small waist to his ear and asked, "Still say you don't have a boyfriend?!" "No, no!" Yu Lan stammered again, "he's not my boyfriend!" "What, really?" Wen Zicheng raised his eyebrows. "Then turn him into your boyfriend quickly!" Yu Lan: "!!!" Chapter 15 Seeing Mr. Shao coming over, Wen Zicheng was still saying to him like chicken blood, "Obviously, your eyes are so gentle", "I don't believe that you are not a boyfriend", "I feel that I can kiss you when I come over and hug you and bow my head", and Yu Lan's eyes turned the mosquito incense ring again. " …… Store manager! Stop it! Yu Lan blushed and shouted in a low voice. Noticing that the man's eyes turned around in his arms around Yu Lan's hand, Wen Zicheng withdrew his claws with an innocent face. Look, Mingming even eats Omega vinegar! Steam rose from Yu Lan's head, and when Mr. Shao approached, he habitually lowered his head and secretly gave Wen Zicheng a look that was a bit accusatory. Shao Mingyu looked at the two people quietly. Wen Zicheng jumped into her boyfriend's arms and waved to Shao Mingyu and said with a smile, "Hello, I am Wen Zicheng, the manager of this store. This is my boyfriend." Shao Mingyu nodded and smiled: "Hello." "Ah Lan, I'll go with my boyfriend first. Oh, you-" "Goodbye, store manager, be careful on the way!" Yu Lan looked up and waved his hand for the first time. You are a child. Wen Zicheng made a face at him,Stainless Steel Decorative Pipe, looked at Shao Mingyu meaningfully, and turned away with a smile. But Yu Lan looked back at the man and lowered his head shyly: "Mr. Shao, why are you here?" "Remember what I said yesterday?" The man looked at him and asked with a light smile, stretching out his long hand. When the fingertips were about to touch his chin, Yu Lan recalled, his heart jumped, and he raised his head. Dark blue eyes in the street light floating under a layer of warm light, with a little frightened and shy. Shao Mingyu laughed out loud. Mr. Shao.. Yu Lan's tone was a little depressed. It's like being bullied by him. Shao Mingyu narrowed his eyes slightly. He is really a little drunk. His hand turned to touch Yu Lan's head, and his voice was deep: "I had a meal with the client. It's about the same time. I'll pick you up by the way. Let's go." If there is a car to sit on, the bicycle will not be used, so it will naturally be stuffed into the trunk. After the encounter on the spaceship, Yu Lan saw Assistant Lin for the second time and said hello. Lin Yu responded with a smile, and if you look carefully, mirror stainless steel sheet ,Stainless Steel Square Pipe, you can still see his slightly trembling lips. On the way to listen to a phone call from the boss, he was so excited that he was still brushing the bullet screen in his heart. He had been guessing whether the boss had become or not. However, no matter how he thought about it, he felt that there could be no one who could not take the boss. What's more, his eyes would not be wrong. That day in the spaceship, little o woke up and looked at the boss with worship in his eyes! Just as he was thinking about it, he heard his boss say to little o, "Ah Lan, let the driver wait for you in the evening. I don't trust you to go home alone so late." "I'm afraid that would be too much trouble, Mr. Shao." Little o hesitated. Lin Yu: Why are you still calling "Mr. Shao"?! Call my husband!!! No one heard Lin Yu's inner voice. In the back seat of the car, Shao Mingyu said, "No, there are some drivers in the company who are specially responsible for picking up at night. I'll arrange one for you." When Mr. Shao said this, Yu Lan hesitated for a moment and could not refuse. "OK, thank you, Mr. Shao," he said. "Are you still so polite today?" Shao Mingyu looked at him with warm eyes. Yu Lan was surprised and said earnestly, "I think no matter how much thanks you are, you should be." Without Mr. Shao, he would not be able to live a comfortable life so soon. Shao Mingyu had no choice but not to tangle with this matter. He asked, "How do you feel about the first day of work today?" "Very interesting.".
"Yu Lan's back straightened up and said happily," The boss is very nice and will teach me by hand. The business in the shop is also very good today, but he can handle it. And I learned how to make a kind of milk tea today. Cashier, making milk tea, plastic packaging, it doesn't sound like a very difficult job. However, when talking, the young man's eyes sparkled with light. This is the first time that Shao Mingyu has seen Yu Lan talking about one thing so spiritually. In front of him, the young man was shy, did not talk much, and always looked shy. But at this moment, the youth seems to have changed. Shao Mingyu was a little stunned. When Yu Lan talked about the difference between the taste of his cup of milk tea and that of the store manager, the man who had been watching him quietly and listening to him reached out and stroked his cheek. Yu Lan: "The store manager said that I put the milk well." The cool finger pulp gently rubbed the auricle. Itchy. It's the ear and the heart. There are no lights in the car, only the receding street lights on the street outside will leave a moment of light. At that moment, dark blue to dark, two pairs of eyes looked at each other at close range, catching the flash of brilliance. The car suddenly became very quiet. Lin Yu in the front seat glanced at the rearview mirror: What's going on! What happened! Why are my eyes suddenly not working well! "Shao, Mr. Shao.." Yu Lan's heart was pounding. Blue. The man's voice was low and hoarse. "If I go on, I'll be a little jealous of that milk tea shop." "What-" Yu Lan was confused, the tension dissipated in an instant, and chuckled, "Mr. Shao, what are you talking about?" He thought of something and went closer to see it more carefully. "Are you drunk?" The man moved his hand to Yu Lan's head as he had just done. But it's a little different from just now. The man's palm held the back of his head,Stainless Steel Industrial Sheet, and at a certain moment, Yu Lan felt something, something gentle and a little strong. sxthsteel.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인