자유게시판

If the wind makes you cool in summer

페이지 정보

작성자 Barela 댓글 0건 조회 66회 작성일 23-02-24 12:02

본문

"Yes, I heard that your business has developed overseas recently. We specially celebrate for you. You said how boring you are with a face that wants to eat people." Song Xu's baby face is very helpless. Is that what you call a celebration? You know I never come to places like this. Si Han's words were so cold that people could not help but want to bow down to him. They only say to play on the sea, who knows this is the way to play, this is an auction ship, only men on board, teenagers and women are auctioned. To put it bluntly, the rich are invisible clubs, taking people as commodities for auction, and Sihan is most disgusted with the games of the second generation of the rich. The elder brothers heard that your family was going to marry you. You said you were an old man who had left the army for two years and had not eaten meat yet. We were worried that you would lie down when you saw the girl and let you exercise in advance. "Today's auction is stunning, the night is almost over, you don't like those women with water snake waist, the last teenager is not bad, no matter men or women, you have to pick one!" Since the woman left, the young master had been alone and never let a woman near him, so that he was twenty-three years old and had no female companion. The brothers were afraid that he had any hidden illness, so they took him out to relax. Who knows that people don't appreciate it, but also look at them with the eyes of the enemy who killed his father. Are you done? Then I'll go back to my room,jacuzzi suppliers, and you can play the game of playing house yourself. Sihan drank the red wine in the cup and got up to leave. Hey, Sihan, do you have a conscience? Song Xu snorted coldly. Tang Ji pulled him down. "What's the hurry? Today, my brother is interesting enough. He drugged him in his wine. Tonight, whether he is a man or a woman, he must have it." "Or do you have a plan?" "No,4 person jacuzzi, there's still a finale that hasn't come out yet. I'll take a picture and send it back to his room." "All right, you're thoughtful enough." "Of course, we are all good friends who grew up in a pair of trousers. Come on, let's get rid of our virginity in advance." There was a clatter of wine glasses. Sihan went out of the cabin to enjoy the breeze. Today's wine seemed to be particularly intoxicating. He clearly did not drink much and his body began to heat up. Back to the room to take a bath, not only did not wake up, but the body temperature is getting higher and higher. What the hell is that? In the darkness, he felt dizzy and went to bed to sleep, but his hand reached out and touched a warm body. Si Hanmeng turned on the light, and on the silk bedding sprinkled with rose petals lay a blindfolded girl, wearing only a thin white skirt, outlining her exquisite figure. Exposed skin is like white porcelain, hair shawl, bare white tender feet. Unlike those women with heavy makeup before, outdoor endless pool ,jacuzzi manufacturers, their red lips are so bright that people want to kiss them. The flames in the body began to move restlessly for no reason! Tang Ji must have slipped in while he was taking a bath, and the girl, blindfolded, did not know whether she was asleep or awake. She is like a little kitten, especially clever, motionless like a wooden man. It would be better if they were not blindfolded. The blindfolded girl is particularly attractive, and everyone will be curious. Si Han reached out and took off the blindfold covering her eyes. A pair of clear eyes came into her eyes. Her eyes were like clean spring water, not stained with any impurities. Palm-sized cheeks have such exquisite facial features, Si Han has seen countless women, at the moment the brain can not think of a woman comparable to her. It's just a pity that her eyes are beautiful but lose their aura, just like a marionette. She lay there quietly, blinking occasionally. Si Han understood that those people were afraid that the pets would not cooperate and hurt the buyers, so they drugged them at the beginning. Once the auction is over, the buyer will take it back to the house and play as he wants, even if he wakes up after dawn, there is no way. She was like a delicate porcelain doll, staring at the void with big eyes. At such a close distance, he could smell the faint natural fragrance on her body. How could such a beautiful person not make people move. Although his body had already reacted, he could not force a stranger to do it. He went to the bathroom to reduce the fire. When he came back, the girl had kicked off the quilt, her cheeks were flushed, and her body was writhing restlessly.
Small mouth slightly open: "Hot … …" Honey is so hot. Damn it, those people drugged her. Is her name Mier? It's as charming as honey. Si Han picked her up and put her in the bath, and all her clothes were stuck to her body, outlining her body lines more carefully. How did the little girl develop so well? Si Han murmured in his mouth. Honey wriggled restlessly, which was even more confusing. She didn't know what she wanted, but felt like a little ant biting all over her body. Miss, wake up. Si Han patted her on the cheek. Honey somehow took his hand and put it on her chest. It turned out that the touch was better than the vision. The hot skin temperature penetrated the skirt and reached his palm. Uh. So soft, Si Han has only one idea in his mind. Honey seemed to find a vent, and she pulled Si Han, who was squatting aside, into the fish tank. The man who had lost his soul was pulled in by her, and the two bodies were close to each other. She felt a little more comfortable and wriggled restlessly. Want Honey wants it. She murmured indistinctly. The blood of Si Han's whole body coagulated at this moment, and the beast in his heart was about to break out. Hot "I am hot," Mel unconsciously pulled the man's strong muscles. Woman, do you know who I am? Si Han pinched her chin, which was too ambiguous. Chapter 954 Bastard chanting sutras. Honey didn't know what he was talking about, but she said vaguely, "Honey is hot, honey is uncomfortable.." "Then I'll let Mel not feel bad,jacuzzi bathtub manufacturers, okay?" Sihan's devilish voice said in Mier's ear that this was the first person to arouse his interest in wanting a woman. OK A whisper like a kitten. Honey, that's what you want. Honey, don't regret it. The man leaned over and kissed her on the lips. monalisa.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인