자유게시판

Don't be a female companion [wear quickly]

페이지 정보

작성자 Barela 댓글 0건 조회 35회 작성일 23-02-24 12:10

본문

Shu Ling was too lazy to argue with them, so she closed the door and locked it, and put on her headphones to give herself a quiet time. She just held back not to fight back is already very face, otherwise the Xue family will certainly quarrel, say that she is regardless of the general situation, yes, there is also a mistake, of course, she must have written down this account. Shu Ling did not care how the matter was finally resolved, but when she got up the next day, she saw a noisy group of people around the table for breakfast, and the table was so full of wolves that people suddenly lost their appetite. Then the wedding was smooth, and if the guests' gifts were collected by the Xue family, the whole banquet would be in order. When all this came to an end, Li Xiufen couldn't even wait for the next day. As soon as she got home, she got angry at Shu Ling. What she said was nothing more than that Shu Ling made her lose face. Shu Ling immediately thought of the situation at today's wedding. The man was pointing fingers at the newlyweds. From time to time, he said something like "the buttocks are not big enough" and "it's good to have children". Although the guests on the woman's side were all blessed, they all said in private that the woman was too depressed. Some even shook their heads silently. Back to God, Li Xiufen is still chattering, from time to time also blame himself a few words, said that the original should not be so careless to lose people, so that now want to discipline are unable to start. Shu Ling went in one ear and out the other. Finally, she was so impatient that she said to Li Xiufen, who was blocking her door, "Are you sure you lost it at the beginning?" At first glance, there was no difference, but Li Xiufen's face suddenly changed, and her eyes at Shu Ling were even more incredulous: "What did you say?"? In the middle of her speech, she seemed to be unable to support herself and stumbled to the edge of the sofa and sat down. Shu Ling raised the corners of her mouth and said nonchalantly, "Some of the children in the orphanage were lost by themselves. It's not that adults don't want to be responsible. The dean said I was abducted, but I don't remember anything. Who knows?" "You!" Hearing this,garden jacuzzi tub, Li Xiufen seemed to breathe a sigh of relief. Her angry face also eased down. I don't know whether it was guilt or something else. She softened her tone and said, "It was really an accident at the beginning. There were a lot of people that day. You had to eat sugar. I went to buy it for you, but you disappeared when you turned around." After saying this, Li Xiufen sighed heavily, as if immersed in the sadness of the past. Shu Ling "Oh" did not give any other response, quickly returned to his room to close the door. After the winter vacation, Shu Ling applied to live on campus and began her career in the sea of questions for more than a year. At the same time, she avoided Zhang Xinya's family gossip. It's just that she can ignore other people's right and wrong, but the trouble that comes to her door can't be driven away. The man named Chu would block her at the school gate every weekend and told her affectionately that he was her boyfriend. Shu Ling looked at him as if he were a madman. At first, he suggested that he go to see a doctor. Later, he simply regarded him as air and let him say flowers. He did not believe in past and present lives. Originally thought that this kind of speech also deceives the children, which knows that there are really girls to eat this set, many people see Chu is handsome, but also driving a valuable car, immediately on the mind ripples up, whirlpool bathtub ,massage bathtub manufacturers, and even take the initiative to ask Shu Ling if there is contact information for the other party. Shu Ling really has, but that is the other side persevered in her ear said countless times, she did not want to remember all difficult. But knowing that it is a pit and letting others jump in, it is too unkind. She looked at those eager faces and kindly advised, "Now the swindlers are so rampant. Do you really believe it? Have you ever heard of deceiving people by disguising themselves as elites?" Not long ago, there was a report that a man disguised as a tall, rich and handsome man, while hanging several female white-collar workers and college students, cheated millions of yuan, and by the time of the crime, the money had been squandered by him. However, not everyone can listen to this, there are still girls who persevere and try their best to get each other's contact information. Just take the initiative to send things to the door people are not rare, in addition to a rebuff, the girl did not even get a good word, but also because of this resented Shu Ling.
Shu Ling did not haggle with her at first, after all, she had to be a classmate for more than a year, but the other side was insatiable, relying on their many acquaintances, even behind the rumors of Shu Ling, saying everything. The matter finally alarmed Li Xiufen, because the other side spread rumors that Shu Ling cheated in the exam! From failing three subjects to being in the top of the class in every subject, this possibility is really very small, and Li Xiufen, as a mother, did not come up to defend her daughter, asked the school to find out the rumormongers, but questioned Shu Ling in front of everyone. Do you believe me when I say no? Shu Ling looked at the person in front of a face of hate iron does not become steel, only sneer in the heart, fortunately she does not care about what family and maternal love, otherwise a normal person is questioned like this, is not to fall into self-doubt? Li Xiufen sees Shu Ling does not admit, on the face disappointed a few minutes again, open one's mouth to say unexpectedly: "You do so is to let your father be ashamed!" Shu Ling suddenly smiled. She glanced around at the headmaster and teachers who kept sighing. She said to Li Xiufen, "If all the mothers in the world are like you, I'm afraid no one wants to have a mother!" Then she looked at the teachers and said, "If you doubt me, you can focus on invigilating me in the next exam. If I can't get the present results, I will voluntarily drop out of school. But if it proves that I have been framed, I will ask the person who framed me to apologize face to face and voluntarily drop out of school." "You still have a hard mouth!" Li Xiufen almost reached out to hit someone, but the teacher on the side stopped her. Shu Ling looked at her with a half-smile and asked the headmaster for the answer. The headmaster thought about it and promised Shu Ling to give her a chance to prove herself, but said nothing about another condition of Shu Ling. Shu Ling was well aware of his disadvantage and did not continue to demand it, and the matter was put aside. But from then on, Shu Ling had no friends in school, no one was willing to be with her, and even her classmates who had played well before avoided her, and she was virtually isolated by everyone. Unfortunately, these are irrelevant things for Shu Ling, friends have the best,5 person hot tub, there is no way, with a small thing to see through some people, it is not a bad thing for her. monalisa.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인