자유게시판

Picking red-this bowl of porridge

페이지 정보

작성자 Charles 댓글 0건 조회 57회 작성일 23-02-24 12:27

본문

Uncle said, "You see you are sick, still thinking about business, this shop is suspended for a few days, waiting for your aunt to come back.". Anyway, I used to be lazy on the grounds of summer vacation and winter vacation. True to his word, he immediately found the dust-laden sign and hung it up. Less busy time, Zhou Honghong idle down, but more concerned about their feelings/things. She went to the Chenghe River at dusk. Zhou Honghong likes to sit on a small brick on the bank of Chenghe River, which is just the right height to immerse barefoot in the river. The river is cool and comfortable, and my thoughts can be calmed down a lot. Her mobile phone was still not repaired, and the signal was cut off even more severely, so she simply ignored it. Yesterday, Cheng Yi sent a text message asking her not to tell his mother about them first, saying that his mother had a lot of worries recently. She looked at the time of receiving the letter, which had been sent several hours ago. She hesitated and replied with a "yes". And then there was no news. Zhou Honghong felt that Cheng Yi should soon be able to get out of this matter. At least faster than her. Pei stood not far away for a long time, silently looking at Zhou Honghong. Her expression was calm, but the sadness in her eyes was clear. Think about it carefully, in fact, he did not have too persistent thoughts about her at the beginning,stainless steel edge trim, holding the idea of dispensable to approach her. But when the man appeared, Pei was obviously distorted. For the time being, he could not figure out the source of his distorted psychology, but he felt uncomfortable when he saw her so sad. He walked slowly up to her and called softly, "Cousin." Zhou Honghong did not blink, as if he had not heard it at all. He looked down at her feet and reminded her, "You just got better. Don't soak here. The river is very cold." She still ignored me. In fact,metal trim manufacturers, Pei has apologized these days, and Zhou Honghong has always been in such a state of non-response. He didn't mind her attitude and sat cross-legged next to her, facing her sideways. He looked at her for a moment, but she didn't turn her head. He pinched the grass on the ground with force, feeling a little bit of anger, and then said, "Cousin, I want to confess something to you." “……” "I'm a very nasty person. My cousin always says that about me." He kept his eyes on her face and his fingers traced her lines on the ground. In fact, I can see without glasses, but it's not clear. My right eye is congenital myopia, after becoming an operation, good. The left eye is somewhat myopic, but the degree is not deep. “……” I'm really sorry about this. But if he had a little trust in you, he would not have listened to your explanation. "Aren't you afraid of retribution for doing these wicked things?" Zhou Honghong finally looked at him sideways, tile profile factory ,stainless steel tile edging, and she couldn't imagine that he could find a reason for doing such a thing. Pei sighed, "I think retribution is coming." "How he treats me is just between me and him." She tried to control her anger, but she was too angry. You're really full of yourself. "Then.." Cousin, shall I explain to him? "Forget it, I don't want to do this anymore." It is still a question whether he will cheat again. Moreover, Zhou Honghong felt that what she was suffering now was what she deserved, who let her fall in love with Cheng Yi. "I don't need anyone to stand up for me," she warned, "especially since I don't know you, we don't know each other!" Then she continued to look at the river, not wanting to see his false face. After being silent for a long time, Pei stood up, put away all his emotions, and said lightly, "Cousin, I will leave tomorrow." Zhou Honghong was also very indifferent. No. Pei took one last deep look at her and turned away. Everyone in Hongwo knows that the boss is in a bad mood recently. Or rather, quite, quite bad. In other words, there is a female guest in the shop, once came, so unfortunately, met the boss. From then on, the female guest came here every day, ordering whatever was expensive, throwing a lot of money into the red nest, and wanted to chat and talk with the boss. The boss's attitude has always been to ignore. Anyway, she can make money for the store. How she likes to spend money is her business, as long as he makes money. People could not help but sigh for the cruelty of the boss.
Then, when the boss came back from the outside that day, he met the female guest. Everyone knows that the boss used to be very kind. As soon as the boss appeared in the sight of the female guest, she ran there as if she had lost her mind. Why do you say she lost her mind? Because as long as normal people can feel the boss exudes a cold breath, she actually can not see like. Sure enough, the boss gave her a cold look and asked someone to throw her out. He also stressed that if she was really "thrown", she would not be allowed to come in in the future. As a result, everyone felt that something was wrong. The female customer has contributed no less than seven figures to the store's bill, and the boss has given up such a good source of customers. So he really just came back from the North Pole. That's not the only thing that's wrong. The women who are usually eager to be molested by the boss are now afraid to hit the muzzle of the gun. Because one of the first birds suffered. This is no wonder that the first bird, things are actually Tang Zhi man's words. That day, Tang Zhi Man says so: "Last time that female, I but did my duty, wait for you to inspect goods, stamp a qualified stamp to her." Cheng Yi swept his hand and didn't have much interest. Then let her go to the reception. She was a little surprised. "Don't you test yourself first?" Those who are used to these places all know that the girls in the red nest are the most skilled. It may not be the most beautiful, but it knows more about men's charm/confusion than men, which can be described as the loss/soul/erosion/bone. Others only said that the mother/mother/mulberry of Hongwo was fierce, but in fact,aluminum tile trim, the one who finally inspected the goods was the master. Cheng Yi was too lazy to lift his eyes, holding a cigarette in his mouth. "No." Tang Zhi Man looked at him through the faint smoke and felt that he was getting colder and colder these days. She said jokingly, "Are you afraid you can't hold it?" 。 jecatrims.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인