자유게시판

Do I Require Custom Golf Club Fitting?

페이지 정보

작성자 Sammie Conforti 댓글 0건 조회 45회 작성일 22-10-24 01:13

본문

Do I need to have custom club fitting?

Q: I'm only an average golfer - why must I require custom fitted clubs?

A: You need custom fitted clubs because:
1. Custom-fitted clubs are tuned to the playing ability of yours as well as swing therefore your energy or maybe lack there-of is efficiently used by the golf club to improve the game of yours.
2. When clubs are fitted correctly, a golfer is able to concentrate their effort on improving the ikaria lean belly juice (official %domain_as_name% blog) golf swing, consequently, for total game improvement.
Many golfers, especially those that are less experienced, greatly misunderstand all areas of the idea of custom golf clubs. They could reckon that custom clubs are reserved for possibly the pro golfer, or the golfer with a high budget for golf equipment. They couldn't be further from the simple truth in either event. Custom club fitting is a superb method to correctly fit any golfer to any kind of golf equipment. In spite of the age of yours, height, strength, body type or gender, obtaining the appropriate shaft style, shaft flex, proper lie angle, along with clubhead design tend to be significant capabilities that will help to maximize the playing ability of yours. Knowing your clubs fit you completely, will let you enjoy your best and increase the quality of the game of yours, and the important thing - have much more fun.

Custom Golf Clubs are:

- Game improving, much more forgiving

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인